In honour of The Grand Tour, the brand new Amazon car show with Clarkson, Hammond and May, we at From Mars think it’s only right that we list some of our favourite moments from Top Gear.
- The indestructible Toyota Hilux – the boys tried everything to kill this car off but exhausted their options after crashing it, leaving it in the sea, setting it on fire and very clumsily leaving it on top of a building that was to be demolished. But nothing could stop it working! Source: Top Gear
- Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust – In an attempt to save the world, the trio try their hand at making an electric car. What could possibly go wrong? Source: Top Gear
- Peugeot Drivers – astounded as to how Peugeot couldn’t make a good car anymore, Jeremy and James had a not so subtle dig at the company and their drivers.https://dailymotion.com/video/x2if9gySource: Michael
- The Bugatti Veyron – Drag race. Bugatti Veyron. McLaren F1. Abu Dhabi. Closed off road. Need I say any more? Source: The Stig
- Crashing into James – although this didn’t happen just the once, it has to make the list because it caused so many laughs over the years. Source: scherzo1928
- Snow Diving – Jeremy Clarkson diving head first into snow. What more could you wish for? Source: Hammondette
- In truth, to narrow this list down to 7 is a massive disservice to the amount of laughs this show provided for the nation. So here’s a compilation of some best bits. Source: Kanaal van AstonAudi
The first episode of ‘The Grand Tour’ is available on Amazon Prime Video today. Let the hilarity commence.